Jump to navigation
- Where is Allena headquartered?
- Allena’s headquarters are located at One Newton Executive Park, Suite 202, Newton, MA 02462. The main office number is 617-467-4577.
- On what stock exchange are Allena’s shares traded and what is the ticker symbol?
- Allena stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker ALNA.
- When did the Company go public?
- The initial public offering was on November 1, 2017.
- Who were the managing underwriters for the IPO?
- The underwriters were Credit Suisse, Jefferies, Cowen and Wedbush PacGrow.
- What is Allena’s CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for the Company’s common stock is 018119 107.
- Does Allena have a direct purchase stock plan?
- Allena does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan. The Company’s common stock can be purchased by contacting a securities broker of your choice.
- Does Allena have a dividend reinvestment program?
- Allena does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program, and does not expect to declare or pay cash or other dividends in our common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Allena’s transfer agent?
- Questions regarding lost certificates, transfers of stock, and address changes should be directed to:
Computershare Trust Company, Inc.
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
U.S. Phone: +1-800-962-4284
International Phone: +1-781-575-3120
- When does Allena’s fiscal year end?
- The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- When is the annual meeting of shareholders?
- The date of our next annual meeting has not yet been set.
- Who are Allena’s legal counsel and independent auditors?
- Our legal counsel is:
Goodwin Procter LLP
100 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
Our independent auditor is:
Ernst & Young LLP
200 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- Corporate news releases can be found under News Releases on our Investors webpage. Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be found in the SEC Filings section of our Investors webpage or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- You can reach our Investor Relations team by contacting email@example.com.